*** Available to order from October 15 to November 14. Ships on December 1 ***
This is a classic box from previous months. To read more about the theme and the fabrics, click here.
The Beatrix Skater Dress from Named Clothing is a knee-length sleeveless skater dress, fitted at the bodice and hips, with a short turtleneck, cutaway armholes and trumpet skirt with flattering vertical seams
In addition to the dress, this box features the Coppelia Top from Papercut Patterns, a wrap cardigan perfect to wear over your new knit dress
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
What you should know (or desire to learn): Sewing buttons and button holes, inserting a lining, sewing a curved hem, under-stitching, sewing darts, hemming.
- Onyx Ponte de Roma – This sturdy knit is wonderfully slimming for this bodycon dress
- Burgundy Sueded Scuba Knit– A unique knit with a sueded surface a deep wine color
- Royal Blue Embossed Scuba – An embossed geometric pattern complements the bright blue of this stunning knit
- Heather Peach Featherweight Bamboo Jersey – A soft color and an even softer texture, perfect for a lightweight layer
- Ivory Double Brushed Polyester Knit – Brushed for softness, this neutral colored fabric will go with everything
- Silver Marl Bamboo Jersey – Silky smooth, with fantastic recovery, this jersey will make a warm and versatile sweater.
Also in this box: Matching thread, knit tape, clear elastic, a twin needle, and jersey sewing machine needle