Self-Care Sewing Kit: Coralie Swimsuit
Make a splash by sewing your own swimsuit or bikini with this pattern created in collaboration with designer Evie la Lùve.
With multiple versions to choose from, you can either keep it simple or add pretty details while building your swimwear sewing skills.
- One piece swimsuit with choice of high or low back
- Bikini with choice of high or low waist bottoms
- Scoop neckline finished with narrow binding and straps
- Optional neckline ruffle and leg ruffles
- Mid-cut leg
- Fully lined, with optional shelf bra and cups
For the kits, we've chosen to help you play with color-blocking so we're providing two fabrics in some of the boxes.
Pattern: Coralie Swimsuit from Tilly and the Buttons
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Sizing: US sizes 2-30
What you should know (or desire to learn): Sewing with stretchy knits, sewing with elastic, topstitching, inserting a lining (optional)
Fabric Options: You will receive 1 1/4 yard of the first listed fabric and 1 3/8 yard of the second (if applicable)
- Romantic Flowers/Hot Pink Spandex
- Golden Yellow/Pesca Orange Spandex
- Neon Ferns Recycled Spandex
- 3 yards 1/4" elastic
- 6.25 yards 3/8" elastic
- 1 1/4 yard beige swim wear lining
Also in this box: Matching thread and a sewing machine needle